Terms of Service
Terms of Service
1. Use of Content on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the Site terminates the permission or license granted by Pets-OK.com. You may download, print, and view content from the Site as long as you only use the content for information purposes and as long as you do not modify or alter the content in any way. You may not republish, distribute, prepare derivative works, or otherwise use the content of the Site other than as expressly permitted by these Terms.
2. Access Limits. Without Pets-OK.com's express written consent, you may not (a) use any automated means to access the Site or collect any information from the Site (including, without limitation, robots, spiders or scripts), or (b) frame the Site, utilize framing techniques to enclose any service mark, logo, or other proprietary information, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages. This means, among other activities, that you agree not to engage in the practices of "screen scraping," "database scraping," or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information.
You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Pets-OK.com' name or service marks without the express written consent of Pets-OK.com. You may not use any Pets-OK.com logo or other proprietary graphic or service mark as part of a link without express written permission from Pets-OK.com.
You agree that you will not use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site.
3. No Resale of the Site. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site.
4. Termination. Pets-OK.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your use of the Site for any reason, including, without limitation, if Pets-OK.com believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. Pets-OK.com may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. Pets-OK.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Site.
5. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Pets-OK.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
6. Dealings with Advertisers or Partners. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or partners found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or partner. You agree that Pets-OK.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or partners on the Site.
7. Links. Pets-OK.com may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources that are beyond Pets-OK.com's control. Pets-OK.com makes no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which links may be provided, and you hereby waive any claim you might have against Pets-OK.com, with respect to such sites. Pets-OK.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT ON THE INTERNET OR WORLD WIDE WEB PAGES THAT ARE CONTAINED OUTSIDE THE SITE.
8. No Warranty. THE SITE AND Pets-OK.com's SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND Pets-OK.com AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND CO-BRAND PARTNERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Pets-OK.com does not promise or warrant to you that any aspect of the Site will work properly or will be available continuously. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
9. Liability Limits. IN NO EVENT SHALL Pets-OK.com OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR CO-BRAND PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, ITS SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, IN NO EVENT SHALL Pets-OK.com OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR CO-BRAND PARTNERS BE LIABLE TO YOU IN AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN $500. Some states do not allow the foregoing limitations of liability, so they may not apply to you.
10. Governing Law and Arbitration. All matters relating to your access to and use of the Site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Florida between Florida residents. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Site shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Dade County, Florida, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review except as permitted by Florida law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Dade County, Florida as necessary to protect the party's rights or property pending the completion of arbitration. By using the Site, you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Dade County, Florida.